Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sippy Cup Victory!

I have finally found a sippy cup that Luke will drink from!!!!! So, no more bottles! I was bound and determined to get him to the place that he would drink from a sippy cup by his 2nd birthday. Luke beat my deadline. I want people to view him as a two year old and not a baby baby. Marty says I shouldn't worry about what others think, but you know what, I do! I am sorry, but I do care what others think. I do not want to be viewed in the wrong light. I do not want my children to be viewed in the wrong light either. IT MATTERS!

1 comment:

The Ninja Boy said...

Dear Faith,

I'm glad that you found the sippy cup for Luke. He's a young boy now:) The most important is your determination leaves me to determine what's best for my almost teenaged boy too. Thank you. Hv a pleasant week ahead.