Friday, June 26, 2009

Refreshed

I spent the day with my two girls today. We took our puppy to the vet and went to Target to spend tooth fairy money. I am finding that shopping is theraputic. The girls bought some items from the dollar section and I bought them summer camp appropriate shorts and shirts. They are going to Santa Rosa Christian this summer. They have strict dress code rules, so I had to buy the girls shorts from the boy section. I hope they'll forgive me :)

Gracie and Sydney love to brush my hair, "play lotion", and put make up on me. They are so cute. They will fight over which side of my head belongs to them. I really needed this time with them. Now I feel refreshed and ready to face any challenges that may come my way...

Here is what Sydney wrote to Jesus today- "I love Lord. He has blessed me. When I call Him he comes to me". She accepted Christ on July 16th, 2008. She knows her Lord. Gracie is getting there too. She is beginning to understand Christ's love for us. :)

2 comments:

The Ninja Boy said...

Hi Faith without sight: our journey,

I agree with this statem from you "I am finding that shopping is theraputic". I do shopping sometimes with my boys, but Akmal likes to wander off :)

Unknown said...

Your kids are precious. :)