Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Day in the Life of Luke

This is Luke's usual schedule during the week...

6:15am- wake up
6:30am- be carried out the door into the cold wind by Mommy.
6:50am- arrive at the daycare provider's house and immediately demand food.
6:55am- a nice warm bottle with Kepra (seizure med) in it.
7:05am- bottle is finish, I am ready to play for a little while.
7:30am- breakfast (usually consists of fruit and cereal)
8:00am- ready to play again... put me on the floor!
11:30am- lunch
12:00pm- play or nap
3:00pm- snack time!
4:00pm- Mommy's here to get me!
4:30pm- We are back at my house. I get on the floor and play with my toys.
4:45pm- My sister Sydney brushes my hair. I act like I hate it, but I secretly love it!
6:00pm- Dinner
7:00pm- bath time... I have made a mess of myself :) Mommy takes a bath with me and teaches me how to play in the water.
7:30- 8:30pm- Play time and family time.
9:00pm- bed time (I sleep all through the night)

He has such a good time during the day. He loves to play with his toys. He also loves to listen to music. If I sing or play a cd for him, he will stop everything he is doing and listen. I truly believe that he is going to have a gift for some sort of music. I have the sweetest little boy in the world :)

No comments: