Saturday, March 7, 2015

For the love of EO's

Christmas 2014

Mommy and Lukie Jan 2015
 
This past year has been a whirlwind of stress and craziness. I finished my Master's Degree in Special Education with a specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis in December 2014. 2014 was a year full of stress and tears for me. I pushed myself beyond what I thought I was capable of. I achieved what I thought I was incapable of and discovered that I am actually smarter than I thought. Luke, and my other three children, provided the inspiration needed to push myself.
 
Even with all the stress there were so many things that gave me strength. My husband, for one, provided inspiration. I came up with the idea to build a miniature cabin for Luke. Marty made my idea a reality. Here is the cabin...
 



 
 
Marty built this thing with God-given intellect and talent. He put so much work into this thing. Luke LOVES it. Marty breathed life into my idea. This is not the only thing he has created to meet the needs of our precious child. He has created more. I will share when I get the pictures downloaded on my computer. My sister Rhonda provided the soft blanket for Luke to lay on while in his cabin.`
 
 
While sitting by a fire the other night...
 

 
 
I couldn't help but thank God for where I am. I worked so hard during the year of 2014. I pushed and cried and learned and succeeded. I caught a vision of what God put me on this earth for. I gained the understanding of why I am here on this earth. In 2015, I would take a huge exam that would give me the power to do what God wants me to do. I would take the board certification test for behavior analysis and I would also take steps to serve in my local community.
 
 
AND EO's??? EO's are essential oils. When my mom introduced me to essential oils, I was actually quite skeptical. What in the world could essential oils do for me??!! I thought it was so ridiculous. Then... I tried them! Within 2 weeks of using them, I was sold. Lavender helped me with anxiety caused by pursuing my Master's and having children and having a job. Lemon added a fresh, sweet taste to my water. InTune helped me focus on the task at hand. Honestly, I truly believe that my faith in God and my use of essential oils got me through 2014. Silly, I know. True, non-the-less.
 
 
I am looking forward to posting more in the near future. God is good and essential oils give sanity to a crazy life. 


No comments: