Monday, January 19, 2009

Behaviors

I took Luke to the mall today. He was in his own little world the entire time. About an hour into our adventure, Luke started showing signs that he was completely overstimulated. He was making weird noises and weird facial expressions. It is normal for him to act this way when he is overstimulated. What was different this time was that people were staring. I was so very uncomfortable. So, I covered his stroller with a blanket. He calmed down a bit, but continued to act strange for the remainder of the day. Mom says that she is at a place that she doesn't care about other people. I am not there. I do not care what other people think. I care about how people stare. I don't like it.

I dropped Luke off with Marty this afternoon so I could go to the dentist. When I came back home Marty told me that Luke had been having some major seizure activity. As I was making dinner, I noticed this major seizure activity. He was actually frothing at the mouth. I really do not know whether to worry or to just think that it is just something that Luke does. The doctor said to call the neurologist. I put a call into the neurologist, but no one has called back. Sometimes I feel like I am going crazy.

No comments: